Sunday, September 19, 2010

Linda's Doughnuts

What to get: Doughnuts and Coffee Rolls
Where is it: Belmont St in Belmont, a short ride on the 73 bus from Harvard.

Sure, it's not exactly Boston, and it's a little off the beaten path, but they say write what you know, and this place was my daily breakfast when I worked in Watertown. In fact, now that I've got a morning commute into Boston again, I've thought about getting up earlier just so I can have time to get a coffee and a doughnut from them in the morning. They are THAT good. Sadly, they're only open until about 3pm or until they run out, which ever one comes first. But making sure to get there early enough to snag a doughnut will be well worth it once you bite in. Seriously, you will be ruined for all other doughnuts to come. I love their chocolate glazed doughnuts and I can barely eat a cake doughnut at any other place. Even better, each doughnut comes to only 89 cents. That's right, each sweet, crispy pillow of deliciousness can be yours for less than ONE DOLLAR. Tell me that's not amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment